Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

week 1 term 3 reflection

The way we use our time can be the key to our success or to our destruction. Although our time left this year is just around the corner, I become more determined to accomplish my goals that I have set for myself, not only for this term but next term as well. As I am determined physically, socially and emotionally I try my best in improving on my qualities that I lacked last term so that I am able to reach my full potential as a leader and a role model to the juniors. This week has been a great week for me because I am a leader for our group project in E.S.K class and given this possession i have progressed a lot of my skills in leadership and it also made me more stabilized with a strong mentality when in a position as a leader. The outcome I am reaching for this year is to pass my NCEA L2 with a merit or an excellence endorsement and develop the knowledge of what kind of leader I want to be for our young ones. I admit I've been late to school this week a couple of times but only due to good reasons, next week I will assure you that I will be improving on my time management so I can start learning early in my class for my assessments. This week my group project for E.S.K has been well over successful in our attendance and our plan for our project and I am looking forward to amaze my teacher Mrs. PlS with our project. Week 1 for term 3 has passed and more weeks are to come, I hope the outcomes for the following weeks is as or more successful then week 1 has been for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment