Pages

Monday, September 10, 2018

Term3, Week 6

This week has influenced me a lot. On Monday there was a year 12 assembly, it was a talk about what roles we as future year 13's can take on as leaders in our school. During this meeting, they talked about what opportunities we took or are gonna take help us get to those roles. They encouraged us to join the kiarangatia programme, and I was interested in joining but just didn't have the courage to do so. The next day I decided to join and I am really pleased with the outcome of my decision. I observed as to what they do in this programme and became really intrigued by their purpose. This made me want to really take part in this programme next year. I really see how their help for the years 9s molds together their communication with their senior and schoolmates. I am really interested in being a big help for the year 9's and I believe that this programme provides that support the juniors need and I have always wanted to help the year 9's socialize more with their seniors and fellow schoolmates.

2 comments:

  1. I like the way that you expressed your thoughts on this topic Susiana. Your getting involved in Kia Rangatira will be really worthwhile. You will find that you will gain a lot of satisfaction if you really commit yourself to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sir for the encouragement and for sure i will join the kia rangatira.

    ReplyDelete